Sunday, July 5, 2009

dining room studio


I have been doing more mineral specimen paintings, but I don't want to show them here yet because they are supposed to be in an exhibition soon (!). I don't know the details yet, but as soon as I do, I will post them here. This is how I work for the moment, in our dining room. I've been thinking of turning our enclosed sun porch into a studio, but would have to invest in a good portable heater and some thick curtains for insulation to make it a year-round space. Plus I'd have to think of a better way to arrange all the piles of stuff we have stored in there (mostly coe&waito stuff from the studio) and our bikes. I think I'll have Andrew build me a big counter to hide all the boxes under. Then I'll have lots of room for plants too. Oohh... 
Oh brother. As if I have time for another project.
Right now it looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment